Cambridge University Reporter

Research Awards for Overseas Research Students in the Humanities and Social Sciences: Notice

Statutes and Ordinances, 2006, p. 123, Regulation 2(h)

The Board of Graduate Studies invites applications from registered Graduate Students for the above Research Award which they propose to make in May 2007 and November 2007. Awards may be made to Graduate Students who are ordinarily resident overseas (including EU countries) are undertaking research within the Humanities or the Social Sciences; that is, a subject not coming within the scope of the Lundgren Research Awards (and including History of Art and Social Anthropology) and have completed four terms of research and are formally registered for a research degree; that is, the Ph.D., MSc or MLitt degree, have displayed a high aptitude for research and are in demonstrable need of financial assistance as a result of unforeseen changes in their financial circumstances.

Forms of application may be downloaded from the Financial Aid section of the Board's website: and the Board's office at 4 Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RZ.

Applications must be sent to the Secretary of the Board's Research Awards Scheme not later than 31 March 2007 for consideration in May 2007 and 30 September 2007 for consideration in November 2007.