1. Save in so far as the General Board shall allow otherwise, every Examiner who has taken part in an examination shall be present, unless prevented by grave cause approved before the meeting by the Vice-Chancellor, at the final meeting of the Examiners, which shall be defined as follows:
2. For each of the examinations specified in Regulation 1(a) there shall be held, in addition to the final meetings of Examiners in particular subjects, a subsequent meeting of the Chairman and the Senior Examiners, at which the class-list for the whole examination shall be finally approved, and at which the following shall be present:
3. At the final meeting of the Examiners held under Regulation 1(b), or at the meeting of the Chairman and the Senior Examiners held under Regulation 2, two copies of the class-list, as finally approved, shall be signed by all those present. These copies shall be sent without delay to the Registrary by the Chairman of Examiners. One of the two copies, if they are in print, or, if they are not in print, a printed copy subsequently signed by the Chairman of Examiners, shall be preserved in the Registry as the authoritative list.
4. All class-lists shall be published by the Registrary and subsequently printed in the Reporter. A list shall be deemed to have been published as soon as either (a) the Registrary has caused a copy of it to be posted outside the Senate-House or (b) a copy of it has been read in the Senate-House. Any copy of a list read in the Senate-House shall immediately thereafter be posted outside the Senate-House. Until printing of a class-list in the Reporter, a copy of the class-list issued for posting outside the Senate-House or in any Faculty, Department, or other institution in the University or a College, or read in the Senate-House shall exclude the name of any candidate where such exclusion has been determined by the Council for good cause.
5. The Registrary shall arrange for copies of each complete list to be sent to each College, Approved Foundation, and Approved Society as soon as possible after publication.
6. The Chairman of Examiners shall communicate to the Registrary as soon as practicable a statement of the day on which the Registrary may expect to receive the list and whether the list is to be read in the Senate-House; and the Registrary shall cause to be posted outside the Senate-House, or shall insert in the Reporter, a notice of the expected date of publication.
7. In any case in which the Chairman of Examiners satisfies the Vice-Chancellor that a list published in accordance with the foregoing regulations needs amendment, the Vice-Chancellor may authorize the issue of a Notice amending the list, or of an amended list to supersede the original list.