1. The University shall have power to establish and maintain such Readerships in institutions under the supervision of the General Board as it may from time to time determine.
2. (Repealed by Grace 10 of 8 May 2003 and by Order in Council dated 11 February 2004.)
3. The University may from time to time prescribe the minimum amount of instruction to be given by a Reader and the character of such instruction.
4. The stipend of a Reader shall be determined by the University from time to time.
5. The appointment to a Readership shall be made in such manner as the University may from time to time determine.
6. The University may from time to time by Ordinance impose restrictions on the nature of College offices that may be held by Readers and on the teaching which Readers may give otherwise than on behalf of the University.