Disability Resource Centre (DRC)
Advice and guidance
Visit the Support for Disabled Students page on the Undergraduate Study website for further information.
The DRC has five Disability Advisers who provide information, guidance, and support to students at the University of Cambridge.
Helen Duncan and June Massey are responsible for all students with a Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD), eg dyslexia or dyspraxia.
Margot Chadwick, Sally Ivens and Deb Taylor are responsible for all students who have a disability other than a learning difficulty.
Support available at the DRC
- information and advice on disability issues
- Specialist 1:1 study skills sessions
- assessment for dyslexia
- guidance on assessments for disabilities other than dyslexia
- assistance with funding applications
- the loan of specialist equipment
- human support (eg note-taker or mentor) through the Non-Medical Assistance Scheme
- liaison with your College and Department
If you would like to meet with an Adviser please contact the DRC.