Disability Resource Centre (DRC)
- Disability Resource Centre
The DRC is located in the ground floor of Keynes House, which is adjacent to the Judge Business School and part of Old Addenbrooke's Site. Enter the site from Trumpington Street, opposite the courtyard entrance of the Fitzwilliam Museum and locate Keynes House to your left, alongside the car park of the Judge Business School.
The DRC is marked with a red pin on the map below:
By clicking on the above map you will be taken to the interactive University map of Old Addenbrooke's Site.
View the DRC in a Google map
Getting to the Disability Resource Centre
- The DRC is on the ground floor of Keynes House, which is situated adjacent to the Judge Business School on the Old Addenbrooke's Site. Enter the site from Trumpington Street, opposite the Courtyard entrance of the Fitzwilliam Museum and locate Keynes House to your left, alongside the car park of the Judge Business School.
- The DRC is approx. 10 minutes walk from the city centre on Trumpington Street and has a bus stop directly outside, serviced by the Citi 4 from Madingley Road Park and Ride and Addenbrooke's Hospital.
- The DRC is approx. 20 minutes walk from Cambridge train station, with taxis and frequent bus services to the city centre.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and dogs for disabled attendees are welcome.
The Uni 4 bus has a stop near the DRC.
There is a small car park outside the DRC for staff permit holders. If you are a Blue Badge holder visiting the DRC and require a parking space, please contact us to discuss the possibility of accessing the car park. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee parking as spaces are used on a first-come-first served basis. The nearest public car park is at Lion Yard, off Pembroke Street. Limited Pay and Display and Blue Badge holder parking is available nearby on Trumpington Street.