Disability Resource Centre (DRC)
The University of Cambridge's Disability Service:
- Information and advice on disability issues
- Individual support to disabled students and those staff supporting them
- Tailor-made training on all aspects of disability
- Advice on making 'reasonable adjustments' and the University's obligations under the Equality Act (2010)
- Developing University disability policy and practice
- Promoting disability awareness
Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm
- DRC News
- Monthly Student Digest March 2014
The DRC Monthly Student Digest for March 2014 is now available. The digest contains events, news, job adverts and more, which we think will be of interest to disabled students. The digest is published every month during term time on the DRC website.
- Speaker for the 11th Annual Disability Lecture Announced
Clinical Psychologist Dr Rachel Perkins will speak about creating mentally healthy environments on Thursday 20 March 2014 at 5.30pm.
- Donate to the DRC
It is now possible to donate to the DRC online via the Cambridge University Development Office website. Please see the above link for details. We would be very grateful for support.
- DRC Events
- Careers Transition Programme for students with Asperger Syndrome 2013-14 The University of Cambridge Careers Service, in collaboration with the Disability Resource Centre (DRC) is running a series of workshops specifically for students with Asperger syndrome (AS), to prepare for a successful career after University.
- Asperger Syndrome (AS) Social Group: Every Friday lunch time during term time, 1-2pm, at the DRC. Feel free to bring your lunch.