Welcome to the CamDATA website, which provides general information and statistics about undergraduate Triposes and postgraduate Master of Philosophy (MPhil) programmes. Undergraduate study data is available via the Key Information Set (KIS) for each Tripos on the Unistats website. Admissions and graduate destination data is given for each MPhil programme and for the whole postgraduate cohort.
An archive of programme specifications for all University awards, including those which have been discontinued, and other courses such as Diplomas and Certificates, is also provided.
- undergraduate data (Unistats)
- postgraduate data - courses available (Graduate Admissions Office)
- postgraduate data - application statistics (Graduate Admissions Office)
- programme specification archive for all University awards
We would also encourage you to read the following:
- overview of learning and teaching at the University of Cambridge
- information about the Tripos system
- careers advice
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate, it is subject to variation without notice and we give no warranty that the material on CamDATA is accurate or complete at any particular time. If you believe that any of the information provided is inaccurate or misleading please let us know and, if we agree, we will correct it as soon as is reasonably practical.
We welcome feedback about all aspects of the site.