Cambridge Bursary Scheme
At the University of Cambridge we understand that you may have concerns about financing your time at university. However, we are committed to the principle that no student should be deterred from applying to the University because of financial difficulties. That's why we offer an unlimited number of bursaries to ensure that students can meet the cost of their Cambridge education, regardless of background.
Did you know?
- If you are a UK/EU student and your household income is below £42,620 you are likely to be eligible for an annual Cambridge Bursary of up to £3,500 per year if the start date of your course is 2012 or later.
- The Cambridge Bursary is an annual gift from us to you! Provided your eligibility does not change, you could receive a Bursary for the three or four years of your course.
- The Cambridge Bursary is in addition to any grant or loan for maintenance which you receive from the UK government.
- The Cambridge Bursary is not a loan. You do not have to pay it back.
- The application process is simple and straightforward!
To find out more and to check if you are eligible for a Cambridge Bursary, select the appropriate link from the left-hand menu.