Did you know?
- If you are a UK/EU student and your household income is below £42,600 you are likely to be eligible for an annual Cambridge Bursary of upto £3,500 per year if you start in 2012 or later.
- The Cambridge Bursary is an annual gift from us to you! Provided your eligibility does not change, you could receive a Bursary for the three or four years of your course.
- The Cambridge Bursary is in addition to any grant or loan for maintenance which you receive from the UK government.
- The Cambridge Bursary is not a loan. You do not have to pay it back.
- The application process is simple and straightforward!
To find out more and see if you are eligible for a Cambridge Bursary, please use the side-bar.