- In this section
Please contact your degree committee for information if it is not available in this section.
For any information (forms and/or guidelines) on the appointment of examiners and assessors, forms on reporting, forms on examiners' fees and expenses, including fee waiver form, please see the Examiners section of the Educational and Student Policy website:
- Guidance Notes for Examination Question Papers
- Specimen Question Paper
- Examination Question Paper Declaration Form
- Good practice guidelines for the conduct and recording of Examiners' meetings
The 2011-12 guidance is currently being revised to take into account recent operational changes. There are, however, a couple of things that the Board of Examinations would like to emphasise at this stage:
- Caution at exam boards when transposing exam paper marks;
- The supervisor (not the examiner) is in charge of the exam including the end of the exam when scripts are being sorted and collected.
The 2012-13 guidance is available here: Examiners' guide 2012/13