Examinations: Further Guidance for Staff
This section has information on examination policy, practice, procedures and forms.
- Course Administrators
- How to enrol your students for their examinations on CamSIS; checking the students you have enrolled into examinations; how to enter your students' grades
- Degree Committees and Departments
- Forms for CPGS; Diploma; MPhil/MRes; MSt; PhD, MSc, MLitt; PhD by Special Regulations; Higher Doctorates; Examiners' Fees and Expenses Application; Viva voce examinations held by video conference; Guidelines for Independent Chairs of PhD Examinations
- Information for Examiners, and Examiner Feedback
- Information on exam entry procedures, tables of dates and exams, Standing Committee on applications and making a request for a special exam arrangement or allowance for a graduate student
- Class Lists & Grade Rosters
- Information relating to Chairs of Examiners producing and submitting Class Lists and what Grade Rosters are and how they need to be completed.
- Information on the procedure at ordinary congragations