- Before the Examination
- Applying for special examination arrangements and preliminary examinations for research degrees.
- Submitting and Examination
- Submitting dissertations and theses for examination.
- After the Examination
- Qualification approval, conferment and certification and what to do if things go wrong.
- Higher Degrees
- Applying and undertaking examination for graduate Higher Degrees.
Graduate students and staff are expected to be familiar with the University's Regulations for Graduate Degrees as set out in Statutes and Ordinances. Please see below for the appropriate reference.
|DD||Chapter VII, Section 3|
|LLD||Chapter VII, Section 7|
|ScD, LittD||Chapter VII, Section 15|
|MusD||Chapter VII, Section 10|
|BD||Chapter VII, Section 3|
|MD||Chapter VII, Section 9|
|EdD||Chapter VII, Section 4|
|PhD, MSc & MLitt||Chapter VII, Section 12|
|PhD under Special Regulations||Chapter VII, Section 12, heading 2|
|EngD||Chapter VII, Section 5|
|MRes||Chapter VII, Section 14|
|MPhil||Chapter VII, Section 13|
|MSt||Chapter VII, Section 16|
|CPGS||Chapter VII, Section 26|
|Diploma||Chapter VII, Section 28|