St Edmund's College
At St Edmund's College the following elections and appointments were made:
Elected into an Emeritus Fellowship from 1 October 2006:
- Dr Peter Giles Grenville Jackson, M.A., B.V.M. & S., D.V.M. & S.
- Dr Bernadette Mary O'Keeffe, M.A., Ph.D.
Elected into a Class A Fellowship from 1 October 2006:
- Dr Lani Florian, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D. (U.S.A.)
- Dr Anna Gannon, B.A. (Hons), C.P.G.S., Ph.D., LC
- Dr Mark Field, M.A., B.A. (Hons), D.Phil (Oxford), M.I.Biol., C.Biol.
- Dr Dirk Jongkind, M.Phil., Ph.D., ED, M.A. (The Netherlands)
Elected into a Class B Research Fellowship from 1 October 2006:
- Ms Sarah Dewar-Watson, B.A. (Hons), ED, B.A., (Hons), M.Phil., (Oxford)
- Dr Andrew Peden, Ph.D., DOW, B.Sc. (Hons) (Edinburgh)
- Dr Lukas Schmidt-Mende, Ph.D., SE, Dipl. in Physics (Heidelberg)
Elected into a Visiting Fellowship:
- Dr Richard J Altenbaugh, B.A., M.Ed., Ph.D., Professor of Education, Slippery Rock University, P.A., U.S.A. Elected Visiting Fellow for the 2006 Michaelmas Term.
- Dr Bruce Winter, B.A., Ph.D., formerly Fellow of St Edmund's and Warden of Tyndale House (retired). Elected for one year in the first instance, from 1 October 2006.
- Dr Henri-Jérôme Gagey, D.Theol., Dean of the Faculty of Theology, Institut Catholique de Paris. Elected from 1 September 2006 to 28 February 2007.
- Professor David Nicholson Aspin, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor of Education, formerly Dean, Faculty of Education, and Head of the Graduate School of Education, Monash University, Australia. Elected from 1 to 31 August 2007.
- Professor Judith Chapman, A.M., B.Ed., Ed.D., Professor of Education, Director, Lifelong Learning, Australian Catholic University. Elected from 1 to 31 August 2007.
Elected into a Bye Fellowship from 1 October 2006:
- Dr Rafia Al-Lamka, Ph.D., M.Phil., B.Sc. (Hons) (Bristol), F.I.B.M.S.
Appointed an Associate Member from 1 October 2006:
- Mr Gunnar Møller, Vordiplom, Mech.Eng., (Bochum), Diplome d'Etudes Approfondies, Theoretical Physics (Paris).
Appointed Visitor to the Senior Combination Room from 1 April 2006:
- Ms Cheryl Porter, B.A. (Hons) (Australia), Director of the Montefiascone Project, Italy.