Welcome to the Cambridge University Reporter, the official journal of the University of Cambridge.
Ballots of the Regent House
– Result of ballot on Grace 1 of 25 June 2014 (Governance and management arrangements for sport)
Discussions of University Business:
Audio files of recent Discussions are available to Raven users on the University Streaming Media Service as follows:
– 9 December 2014 (incl. revisions to arrangements for contribution-based review of Professorial pay))
– 25 November 2014 (incl. First-stage Report on the North Range of buildings on the New Museums site))
– 28 October 2014 (incl. topic of concern: The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS))
– 14 October 2014 (incl. establishment of offices of Lecturer (teaching) and Senior Lecturer (teaching); extension of Phase 1 of the North West Cambridge development; and the Nineteenth Report of the Board of Scrutiny)
The Reporter appears on Wednesday each week during Full Term. It carries notices of all University business, Discussions, and Graces; Council and General Board decisions; proposals for changes in regulations for examinations; as well as brief information on awards, appointments, and job vacancies.
In addition to the regular weekly numbers, special numbers come out at certain times of the year. These include the Roll of the Regent House, the Officers number, and Fellows of the Colleges.
The Reporter is now an online only publication; a printable pdf of each week's Reporter is available at the top of each edition's contents page.
From the beginning of the academical year 1997-98, and up to September 2011, the Reporter was published both online and in hard copy format. To consult copies for the academical years prior to 1997–98, please refer to the printed volumes; archive copies of the Reporter are available from Cambridge University Library, each College's library, and the British Library.
Due to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, some of the content of the online Reporter (e.g. those sections containing students' names) is limited to the cam-only domain.
A mailing list is maintained which is used to inform interested users about new issues of the Reporter online.
To subscribe, or unsubscribe, please go to https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/ucam-reporter-online and follow the instructions.
Queries relating to subscribing or unsubscribing should be emailed to email@example.com.
Notices for publication in the Reporter should be sent to the Editor (email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01223 332305), at the Cambridge University Reporter, Registrary's Office, The Old Schools, Cambridge, CB2 1TN.
Copy, preferably in electronic form, should be sent as early as possible in the week before publication; short notices will be accepted up to 4 p.m. on Friday for publication the following Wednesday. Inclusion is at the discretion of the Editor.