Annual Purchasing Exhibition 2015 Building for a better future: capabilities, collaboration, consideration

Preferred supplier event featuring general and scientific suppliers of products and services

Date: Wednesday 15th April 2015
Place: Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge
Time: 10:00-14:30

The exhibition will be formally opened at 10:30 by Professor Nigel Slater, Fellow of Fitzwilliam College and Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology.

Buffet lunch
Promotional giveaways

Please see our events page for further information and to pre-register.

Welcome to Procurement Services 

Procurement ServicesWe produce the University’s procurement strategy and provide guidance on best practice to staff. We also liaise with the University Finance System’s management team to ensure that it fulfils all the requirements of purchasers throughout the organisation. We represent the University’s views on the Council of the Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) and research key supply markets and set up University-wide purchasing agreements where appropriate.

We hold an annual exhibition, where members of staff can meet with key product suppliers to the University. Our team also disseminates information on suppliers, products and other news relating to purchasing to all University departments.