Some other suggestions to help you make the most out of blended and online learning include:
- Add the link to the online material in to your 'Favourites' list on your web browser, it will enable you to quickly refer back to the material in the future.
- Take part in a face-to-face workshop if one is offered
- Draw up a Personal Development Plan which details any action you will take as a result of the learning, share this with your manager.
- Return to the course at future intervals to refresh your knowledge.
- Discuss what you have learnt with colleagues and refer them to the Online learning Centre.
- Apply new ideas and skills as soon as possible.