Personal and Professional Development contribute practical, relevant training and development for the staff and research students of the University of Cambridge.
We work in partnership with staff and research students of the University and with development professionals in the research, design, delivery and evaluation of training and development.
Evaluation has an important role in helping us develop and deliver programmes that offer the right level of support to the diverse stakeholders we serve. All the programmes and events we deliver or support are evaluated.
The evaluation process helps us to:
- Ensure the content of our programmes is relevant and fit for purpose.
- Review and adapt programme delivery options (workshops, online, blended learning) to maximise reach.
- Help us strengthen the quality of our programmes.
- Help define and inform future development objectives.
- Identify cost effective and valuable development programmes and events which contribute to the University objectives.
- Maximise the impact of learning and development and the transfer of learning within the Cambridge University context.